Laziest way of making amazing looking pork ribs EVER & practically (almost) idiot proof. Comes out with that sugary glaze from the sweet sauce and the meat that just falls off the bone from the long hours of roasting. Mmmmm *drools*
Hello everyone! I’ve had a lot of great comments about the butter cookies that I’ve been making so I decided to uploaded it here (mostly for my own reference HAHA). I took this recipe from food.com (click to go straight to recipe or continue to read through this post)! I didn’t follow the whole recipe but it still tastes AMAZING! I have made at least 6 batches of these already so I kind of change it a little here and there.
Prep Time: 15-20mins
Cook Time: 20 mins (per tray of cookies)
Ingredients: (Makes 25-30 cookies depending on the size)
- 225g Butter
- ¾ cups of Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of Salt
- 1½ teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 cups of plain flour (or wholemeal)
- Beat Butter, Sugar, Salt and Vanilla Extract together until you get a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add in the egg yolk and beat together.
- Slowly add in the flour and you’ll find that after a while you can’t beat it properly. That is when you take it out of the bowl, lightly flour your work space and knead it a little until it all comes together.
- Roll your dough out until it is 0.5cm (+/-) thick and use cookie cutters and cut the shapes out.
- Line your baking tray with baking paper and place your cookies about 0.5cm apart (don’t worry they won’t spread/expand by a lot)
- Bake at 160ºC for 16-20 mins or until lightly browned
Hey guys! This is my take on a homemade beef burger recipe which I got from allrecipes.com and changed it a little since I don’t have all of the ingredients readily available.
Oops!!! Just realised this recipe was for a serving size of 8 instead of 2 which I was planning to cook for.. that explains why I had so much minced meat left! Hehehehehe ☺️Silly mistake – do not learn from me. Divided 2 pounds by half instead of by 4 to get a serving size of 2 which means I would have only needed 225g!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Say hello to the chef that was in charge for our dinner that night ^^ (thank you!!)
Decided to give this place a little go as a little booster before study week officially commences. Not to mention, my partner was attracted by the cover photo on their Groupon voucher (LOL) and since we didn’t manage to do anything for our anniversary, this was a perfect opportunity to ‘celebrate’ (◠‿◠✿) hehe.
The offer costs $55 (per person) for a 12 course meal (Usual Price $118.60)
The street where this restaurant was kind of dodgy, mainly because it was already dark and there was hardly anyone there. Also the restaurant was pretty empty when I got there (7pm) & the lady who welcomed us in wasn’t too friendly (but she was all smiles when we left LOL)