Laziest way of making amazing looking pork ribs EVER & practically (almost) idiot proof. Comes out with that sugary glaze from the sweet sauce and the meat that just falls off the bone from the long hours of roasting. Mmmmm *drools*
Ingredients: (Serves 2-3)
- 500g of Pork ribs ($8.50 AUD)
- ¼ of a 500ml bottle Grill Mates Vintage Smokehouse BBQ Sauce ($5 a bottle ↓)
- Pour the bbq sauce over the ribs and let it marinate for at least 6h. Make sure the sauce covers the ribs completely!
- Heat the oven to 160ºC and place the ribs into the oven for 1½h, turning over every 30mins and re-applying the bbq sauce.
- Increase the temperature to 180ºC-200ºC for another 30mins.
I noticed that the sauce didn’t really stay on the ribs & since I didn’t have a roasting wire rack, I simply got a new & clean aluminium tray and pressed it together to let the ribs hang on it (↓)
SUPER EASY recipe for those who are really busy or really lazy like me!! Also, easy clean up with using disposable/semi-reusable aluminium trays ($1.47AUD each)!!. Of course, it is much cheaper in the long run if I actually bought a roasting/baking tray but the amount of time needed to clean the dried up sauces on the tray/wire rack is totally NOT my kind of thing.